2016 Ship’s StoreJanuary 2, 2016
You may have noticed that we got a little more sophisticated with our club communications. We are now using an email site to send notices and alerts to club members. This keeps ECSC off of the “spam lists.” I have set up several mailing lists as follows:
- Members– This is a mailing list of all ECSC active club members.
- Newsletter– This is a mailing list of those who want to receive the newsletter. It consists of active and past or inactive members.
- Racing– This is a mailing list of those who want information about the racing events.
- Social– This is a mailing list of those who want information about social events.
- At the end of each email is a note explaining which mailing list was used. Also included is a link where you can update your mailing list preferences. Hopefully, this will keep your mailbox a little cleaner and streamline our club communications.