Welcome to 6 new members in September:
- Dan and Barbara Nichols along with Daniel, Ashley & Deanna of Indianapolis. They have several kayaks at the present time.
- David and Roberta Hillberry of Indianapolis sailing a Passage 14 and paddling a Mad River Canoe
- Tania Deng of Indy sailing a Catalina 22
- Randy and Amy Clason of Plainfield sailing a San Juan 21’
- Frank and Judith Dillard and daughter, Alexis. of Indianapolis sailing a Hunter 23.5
- Jason Hubbard (son of long time member, Tony Hubbard) of Indy sailing a J-24 – ‘ Green Hornet’
Please let us know of any changes in email /mailing addresses. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
As always, 2017 annual dues and slip fees will be due no later than 2/28/17.
Hornback Regatta will be coming up on October 8th. Plan to attend the Saturday evening Chili Cook-off. Bring your favorite crockpot of chili and win a prize. Also mark your calendar for our one dress-up affair of the year – The Final Bash – November 5th at Rick’s Boat Yard.
Jane Schmidt & Chisty Merriman