2018 Junior Sailing School and Camp
Dates: June 18-22 & June 25-29
Parents, let your kids learn how to sail and have fun doing it! No experience necessary. They will learn how to sail from our US Sailing certified instructors and will be able to sail on their own in the Club’s boats. Most importantly, they will learn how to SAFELY enjoy the water and boating. Students will be active every day and they will have loads of fun! School meets every day even if it is raining. We will modify the program activities to work around the weather, there’s plenty of learning and fun to be had rain or shine.
About the course
- Time: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm M-F
- Cost $300 per week or $500 for both weeks
- Class size limit: 22
- Equipment and boats provided
- US Sailing licensed sailing instructors
- Classroom learning sessions
- Students will sail in a variety of boats (boats provided)
- Flying Junior
- Terra and more
Things to know
- Bring your own lunch, water will be provided
- All campers must know how to swim
- Camp T-shirts included
- Must bring and wear life jacket (not provided)
- Non-members welcome
- No pets
- Clean restrooms
- Can be put in group with friends
Camp is at Eagle Creek Sailing Club, not Eagle Creek Park
Click Here for Map
Note: Attendees should be dropped off at the new Junior School area (down entrance hill and turn left)
They should be picked up from the same place between 4:30 and 5:00 pm.
Parents: to reserve a spot or to have questions answered, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815-405-0964 before, or concurrent with your registration.
Week 1 of Camp is Filled and No Longer Available
Week 2 of Camp is Filled and No Longer Available
To pay with check or to register for both weeks, please download and mail the registration form below.
Download the registration form.