A BIG WELCOME to 13 new members: (listed in the order that they joined in 2020)
– Kevin & Jennifer Anderson of Indianapolis, sailing a West Wight Potter named Pirates Pride.
– Abigail Harlan of Zionsville. Abigail is a legacy as her parents, Chris & Laura, were members.
– Doug & Suzanne Phebus with children Erika, Kaleb & Olivia of Plainfield, sailing a 26’ Clipper Marine.
– Bruce & Claudia Kampenga of Carmel with son, Marshall, sailing a Venture.
– Mack Chittenden & Clair Purtell along with daughter, Rayanne, of Indianapolis sailing a 16’ Hobie Cat.
– Cory Irwin & Ashley Adkins of Indianapolis.
– Ryan Ricci & Beth Hoskins along with Ava, Keegan & Macy of Indy, sailing a 22’ Catalina Sport.
– Scott Lisinski along with Aleksa and Luke of Indy, sailing a 26’ Hunter named Incommunicado.
– Gwen Reller of Indy along with her son, Jacob, sailing a 22’ Catalina sport named Wind Seeker.
– Greg Keeker of Indianapolis with a 22’ O’Day named Marianne.
– Christopher & Courtney Parker from Brownsburg sailing a 23’ Precision.
– Jackson West from Lebanon sailing a 26’ Southcoast.
– Reagan Lessick, a legacy member, daughter of Chuck & Jacqui. Reagan grew up in our sailing program and went on to become an instructor. She has a Hunter 216 named Chupacabra.
We will offer a New Member Orientation on Saturday, July 25, meeting by the launch ramp at 1:00 pm. We will need to be aware of the social distancing and mask wearing guidelines as well as anything else that might be in place at that time. This is open to all new members, all prospective members, and anyone wanting to know more about the club. Christy Merriman will be the lead person for this event.
RSVP to Christy: 317-306-1640
As always, the club’s AED unit is functioning and ready for use if ever needed. It is located on the East outside wall of the racing shed. We have both the adult and pediatric pads.
Jane Schmidt & Christy Merriman