It is hard to believe that it is June already!
I hope you have enjoyed our events thus far. You may have noticed that we are trying to include some vegetarian options in the mix.
Big thank you to David and Anne Marie Knapp for hosting Memorial Day. The DJ has several people shaking their groove thing into the night. The Orndorff’s hosted Father’s Day again and we enjoyed a Bloody Mary Bar along with some fabulous sides! Tony Rice always does a great job on the grill!
The club will provide the main course and beverages for social events. We ask that attendees bring a dish to share in true pitch-in fashion.
We are still looking for Host/Hostesses for Kid’s Day, Labor Day, and the Chili Cookoff. Please reach out if you are interested in earning some work credits and helping with any of the social events.
You may find all social and private events on the ECSC calendar located on the website. Below is a quick snapshot of the season’s events. Those in bold font require RSVP and Pre-payment. More details to come closer to the events.
- Father’s Day – Sunday, June 18th – 11:00 am – Hosted by the Orndorff’s
- Kid’s Day – Saturday, July 1st – 11:00 am – Host/hostess needed
- Beach Party – Saturday, July 15th – 6:00 pm – Hosted by Nick Mates and crew
- Labor Day – Saturday, Sept 2nd – 6:00 pm – Host/hostess needed
- Lobster Fest – Saturday, Sept 23rd – 6:00 pm – Hosted by the Orndorff’s
- Chili Cookoff – Saturday, Oct 7th – 6:00 pm – Host/hostess needed
- Final Bash – Saturday, Nov 4th – 6:00 pm – Hosted by Ki and Erin Hickok
Thank you in advance to those willing to volunteer their time to assist in making our club a more enjoyable place to be.
Vickie Greenough – Social Chair
Jennifer Curtis – Asst. Social Chair