The following is a list of companies and individuals that do boat work, engine work or offer services that are marine related. If any club members have additional resources that they would like to add to this page , please email the appropriate information to email@example.com
- Borkowski Boatworks – Cameron Borkowski, Owner – – Fiberglass, paint, gelcoat, engine, electrical, commissioning, and de-commissioning work
- RG Sails and Canvas – Sail and Canvas repair – Rick Graef firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clearwater Marine Services – Greg Branham, owner – 317-440-3762 – Fiberglass, gelcoat, outboard motor repairs and electronic installations.
- Hubbard Sail-loft – Sailmaker, New sails, sail and canvas repairs – Jason Hubbard – email@example.com
- SAILBOATS, INC – Owners Eileen Leonard & Charlie Brehob. OUTBOARD MOTOR SERVICE – Specializing in Tohatsu & Nissan up to 9.8hp; STANDING RIGGING & LIFELINES – Made to order by duplicating existing rigging, roller swaging and nicro press services available; COMMISSIONING – Launch & Retrieval, Mast Stepping; MAINTENANCE – Cleaning deck & hull, pressure washing; Go to www.SailboatsIndiana.com for more information on remaining new and used outboard motors, trailers and sailing hardware. Marine Services Available April thru October 2017. TO SCHEDULE – Email info@SailboatsIndiana.com, Text or Voice Message to 317.513.8698.
- Dreyer Honda South – Sales and Service of Honda Outboard engines. Owner is inactive ECSC Member Steve St. John. Check out our service web page by clicking here
- Second Wind Boats, LLC – owner Jeff McCallister – Specializing in cosmetic detailing, bottom paint jobs, minor repairs to full design and fabrication of composites and metal parts for restorations of both sailboats and trailers. Click HERE to contact Jeff.
- West Marine – Parts and supplies – (317) 841-0826 – http://www.westmarine.com
- APS – Annapolis Performance Sailing – http://www.apsltd.com – not local, but a good internet provider of sailing parts and gear
- Line Honors – yacht racing outfitters – http://www.linehonors.com – not local – but a good internet provider of sailing gear
- Jerry Cooper – (recommended by Bob Hickok) works on outboards lives near ECSC – (317) 373-0968
- SAILRITE Enterprises, Inc. Jeff Frank – Fabric, Sewing Supplies, Sail Hardware, Tools, Cordage, Sail & Canvas Kits (no longer have Sail Loft) – www.sailrite.com – firstname.lastname@example.org – 1-800-348-2769, 1-260-244-4647
- Defender Marine – Good Catalog-internet resource – www.defender.com – email@example.com 1-800-628-8225
- RIG-RITE, Inc. – Spars, Rigging, Furling Systems, Hardware for Sailboats – www.rigrite.com – 1-401-739-1140
- Sailcrafters Loft & Rigging – Time Carlson – www.sailcrafters.com – firstname.lastname@example.org 1-952-540-7474, Cell – 1-952-693-6089
- Hamilton Marine – Boater’s Store – Hardware and Supplies – www.hamiltonmarine.com 1-800-639-2715